The Governors of the CLIC Trust wish to appoint a teacher in Key Stage Two to work across Year 5 and 6 to deliver English and Maths booster and intervention classes. They are looking for a dedicated and highly motivated person with a proven track record of outstanding teaching.
Applications are invited from creative-thinking teachers who:
- are outstanding teachers and classroom managers
- are innovative and reflective
- are ambitious and willing to take a risk
- are able to blend first quality teaching with the effective use of technology to raise standards
- are committed to cross-curricular, experiential teaching and learning which values the development of children’s independence
- have high expectations and aspirations for all
- are able to work as part of a dynamic and driven team
We can offer you:
- welcoming and enthusiastic children and staff
- excellent CPD opportunities through our Teaching School and collaboration with other MTSA schools.
- opportunities to develop your own teaching skills and to make a contribution to whole school priorities
- access to working in different schools across the federation
The CLIC Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: Monday 30th October 2017 Interviews: Wednesday 1st November 2017