Remote Learning Plan 2020
The school has implemented research from the Educational Endowment Foundation as a basis for our approach to remote learning
When implementing strategies to support pupils’ remote learning, or supporting parents to do this, key things to consider include:
- Teaching quality is more important than how lessons are delivered
- Ensuring access to technology is key, especially for disadvantaged pupils
- Peer interactions can provide motivation and improve learning outcomes
- Supporting pupils to work independently can improve learning outcomes
- Different approaches to remote learning suit different types of content and pupils
The school has adopted a Tiered Approach
- Children on transition back into school to support re-integration (blended package)
- Individual child self-isolating
- Bubble closure/year group
- Whole school closure
Please read our Remote Learning Statement (See Downloads) for full details of our offer.
Chorlton Park Primary Remote Learning can be accessed through ClassDojo.
Parents should have received an email to connect to ClassDojo from their child's teacher. Please let us know on 0161 8811621 if you need any help with this.
If you would like help accessing Microsoft Teams through Office 365 please use this link:https://vimeo.com/showcase/parenthowtoguides365
Remote Learning Resources
The Maths Factor: Sign yourself up to access lots of maths activites